Sunday, September 29, 2013

EDLD 5397 Internship for Supervision Web Conference Reflection

I was unable to attend our very last web conference, but I did listen to the recording.  As always, Dr. Borel conducted a thorough explanation of this week’s assignments as well as expectations for our last course, our second internship course.  While a lot of the information was repetitive and information that Dr. Borel shared in previous conferences, it did provide piece of mind for the upcoming week.  I appreciate her candid speech, patience and foresight.  I did get some clarification on how to correctly compete the updated campus supervised activities internship document.  As I understand it, not only do I need to have 75 hours completed and reflections from the activities that I have actually completed, but also have all the activities clearly detailed.  I feel better prepared for the second half of my graduate course work and I have a clear understanding of what I need to do in order to graduate on time and stress free!

No comments:

Post a Comment