Sunday, March 18, 2012

Developing an Action Research Plan

This week, we were asked to develop an action research plan based upon the wondering identified in last week's assignment. After reading the Dana text, Leading with Passion and Knowledge and looking back at my internship plan, I realized that I had already created an action research plan without even knowing! The data collection means will essentially be the same as many of the activities I identified through my draft internship plan. The fact that these two documents coincide, make me feel much more confident about the strength and actuality of my action research project.

I am also very excited about my ability to embed my action research chart! I remembered the instructions from a previous course on how to embed a power point presentation and surmised that I could do the same for a chart in a word document. After converting my document to a PDF file, I uploaded it onto a free software program that converts pdf and text documents to html and was able to embed it properly into my blog posting! It’s a great feeling when you’re able to apply what you’ve learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment