Monday, February 20, 2012

Educational Technology Leadership 5306

Course Reflections

I’ve been fairly successful in fulfilling the requirements of my assignments.  I have learned that most crucial to success has been time management and keeping the pace of the course.  My first week, I didn’t expect the assignment to be as lengthy and time consuming and as a result didn’t set aside enough time to complete.  I worked until the last minute of my deadline and still didn’t finish.  I also, confused the due dates for my assignments.  My syllabus told me one date, but the software program for my coursework stated another.  Thankfully, I was able to submit my assignment again, but still managed to overlook one small section!  After my second week, I was able to effectively manage my time, review all parts to my assignment before starting and submitted work to the best of my ability given time constraints.  I hope to keep up the momentum in my next courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment