Monday, February 20, 2012

Educational Technology Leadership 5306

Course Reflections

I am currently not working as a teacher, but I am doing some substitute work at a special needs school.  For the purpose of my coursework, I started using the school where I worked as a French teacher last year as my reference point.  I am now using a high school in a neighboring district as my resource as well as to satisfy my internship requirements. 

All aspects where I was asked to reflect upon my current teaching position or assess my schools’ needs proved to be frustrating, since I am not employed as a teacher.  Therefore, all of the tools that I want to apply and share I haven’t been able to do yet.  Hopefully, by next school year I’ll be teaching again.  When it does happen, I’ll be ready with a fresh new approach. In the meantime, I hope to sharpen my teaching skills by employing the concepts introduced in this course and using my work as a substitute teacher as a chance to observe a school where technology is embraced.

No comments:

Post a Comment