Monday, February 20, 2012

Educational Technology Leadership 5306

Course Reflections


My first course of my Masters in Educational Technology coursework is coming to a close.  As, I look back on the days before I began this program, I realize I didn’t know much about the program at all and consequently didn’t have many expectations!  I have learned about all sorts of Web 2.0. tools, started a blog, created a Wordle and I have subscribed to RSS feeds.  There are so many tools available for educational and personal use.


I also find myself talking about the tools, laws and concepts that I have read about or learned about throughout this course to friends and other educators.  It’s exciting because I know when my students are talking about a lesson with their friends or teachers, days or weeks after it’s happened, that it was a good, effective lesson.  That’s exactly how I feel about this first course.  It was overwhelming, but a very thorough introductory course into educational technology leadership. 

In that sense, this course has been a huge eye opening experience and I have immensely enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment